2. One week's tuition, to be submitted with your application, is held as a deposit. The first week's tuition will be used as advance payment for the first week of class.
3. A non-refundable $45.00 registration and processing fee is due at enrollment.
4. Payment is due for the contracted time, including statutory holidays, whether the child attends or not. Tuition will be waived for Fall Break (1 week), Winter Break (2 weeks), and Spring Break (1 week).
5. The school district will provide a thirty-day notice prior to a rate increase.
6. I have the option to enroll my child in extra-curricular activities for an extra charge.
7. Mandatory withdrawal will be requested if a child does not abide by the standards of conduct, demonstrates extreme behaviors that hurt others or failure of the school to meet the needs of the child or parents.
8. Any checks not honored by the bank will be subject to a $30.00 service charge
9. Parents will complete all registration forms including; health records, emergency and permission authorizations for pick-up and any other required records or forms before student entry into the program.
10. Parents agree to bring their child/children to the program on time and pick him/her up on time after program ends.
11. To pick-up their child on time before the close of business.
12. If you attempted to call the main office during before or after school hours, and no answer, you can try calling the
Before and After School Program directly at 790-8400 ext. 2034.
13. The Before and After School Program will be closed for Labor Day, Veteran's Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas
Day, New Year's Day, Martin Luther King Day, Rodeo Break, Memorial Day, and 4th of July; as well as one week for Spring Break, Fall Break, and two weeks for Winter Break (refer to school calendar). We may include other closures; parents/guardians will be notified in advance.
14. The district will be closed in the case of extreme weather conditions (i.e. heavy snow or storm causing
15. By signing this document you agree and understand the policies and procedures of the Before and After School