Children Reaching for the Sky Preparatory(CRS)
Give your child the best public education opportunity available to achieve success. CRS is a K-5th grade preparatory elementary school. There are no fees or tuition. We also provide breakfast and hot lunch and before and after school childcare to our students.
A Building Block to Success
1. I SHALL RESPECT THE INDIVIDUAL RIGHTS OF OTHERS AND EXPECT OTHERS TO RESPECT MY RIGHTS.
2. I SHALL HAVE PRIDE AND CONFIDENCE IN MYSELF.
3. I SHALL CONTINUE TO MOVE FORWARD BY SETTING PERSONAL GOALS.
4. THROUGH KNOWLEDGE AND EDUCATION THERE ARE NO LIMITS ON WHAT I CAN ACHIEVE.
5. I SHALL STAND BY MY COMMITMENTS AS WELL AS TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR ALL MY ACTIONS.
6. I SHALL EXPERIENCE FAITH, HOPE, AND LOVE HUMANKIND.
7. I SHALL ACKNOWLEDGE AND APPRECIATE THE HISTORICAL ACCOMPLISHMENTS OF THOSE WHO HAVE COME BEFORE ME.
Click here for Printable Copy: CRS Creed
- Kindergarten – 5th Grade
- 8:00a.m. – 3:00p.m. (Wednesday early dismissal at 1:00p.m.)
- Uniform school
- Multicultural education
- McGraw Hill textbooks and Singapore Math curriculum
- State-of-the art computer technology
- Reading and Language Arts support and tutoring for students
- Positive learning environment
- Athletics (sports)
- School creed for student growth
- Clubs and after school activities
- Before and After School Program before school 7:00 am – 7:30 am and after school 3:00 pm – 6:00 pm
- Performing plus/performing school in prior years
- Student grade-level placement assessment
- Music/Fine Arts
- 21st Century Learning
- School lunch program
- Breakfast available from 7:30a.m. -7:50a.m.
The Kindergarten class (see picture below) was taught the “@GFSD Jingle” written by Ms. K. Morlock. It is a beautiful, fun jingle that our students love to sing during computers and lunch time.