Future Investment Middle School (FIMS)
Our school enables students to become literate, self-motivated, life-long learners by providing a student-centered teaching environment in which all students are held to high academic and behavioral standards in Language Arts, Mathematics, Science, Social Studies, Computer Technology, and Investments and Entrepreneurship.
The only limitations I have are the limitations that I place on myself. If I rise to the level of my expectations, success will follow me.
I am, I shall, and I will be BRAVE
Believe – to have confidence or faith in the truth. Only if one believes, can one act with purpose.
Rise – advance to a higher level of status, action, thought, or feeling.
Act & Achieve – Anything done or performed; action; deed; to bring to a successful end; carry through; accomplish.
Visualize – make perceptible to the mind or imagination; to form a mental image that is not present before the eye at the time.
Evolve – to come forth or develop gradually into being; to evolve a style of one’s own.
Creator: Lee Griffin
Click here for Printable Copy: FIMS Motto
- Uniform school
- Investment and Entrepreneurship classes
- McDougal-Littell and Singapore Math curriculum
- State-of-the art computer technology
- Mathematics and Science focus
- Reading and Language Arts support and tutoring for students
- Positive learning environment
- Athletics (sports)
- Clubs and after school activities
- Before and After School Program before school 7:00 am – 8:30 am and after school 4:00 pm – 6:00 pm
- Student grade level placement assessment
- 21st Century Learning
- School lunch program
- Preparatory school to prepare students for higher education